1 May 2020
In France: An individualised resumption of sport for all French people
The Minister recalls the need for the French to practice a sporting activity both from the point of view of well-being and of everyone's health. The practice of physical activity and sport is a public health issue all the more so in the crisis we are going through.
Nevertheless, on the recommendations of the High Council of Public Health, a specific physical distance between the practitioners is an essential condition for the practice of physical activity.
These activities can be done:
- Without limitation of duration of practice
- Without certificate
- Within a home distance limit of less than 100 km;
- By limiting gatherings to a maximum of 10 people;
- Outdoors ;
- And without benefiting from the changing rooms which can be made available for outdoor activities.
The specific criteria for distance between people are as follows:
- a distance of at least 10 meters between two people for cycling and jogging activities;